Our Staff and Residents
- Aultman PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residency Staff
- Aultman PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residents
Stipends and Benefits
PGY2 Resident Estimated Stipend: $50,000
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Two weeks paid time off plus sick leave
- Paid holidays off (July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day)
- Paid education days and travel allowance
- Teaching certificate enrollment fee
- Extra resident perks: white coat OR black jacket, daily meal allowance, business cards, poster printing (if applicable), online and mobile drug reference database subscriptions and free parking.
- Aultman employee perks: 401K contributions, professional liability insurance, bereavement pay, Aultman Fitness Center membership and various local business discounts
Financial Support for Required Professional/Education Days:
Required professional/education days for the year are listed in learning experience requirements and typically include travel for residency recruitment activities (i.e., OSHP, ASHP Midyear) and for presenting projects (i.e., ASHP Midyear, Great Lakes Pharmacy Residency Conference). Full reimbursement for required professional/education days is issued as applicable for "early bird" meeting registration and travel expenses (including tolls, mileage, parking and ground transportation). Full reimbursement is issued for overnight accommodations, flights and luggage fees (up to one checked bag and one carry-on bag) when booked with residency-preferred vendors. Daily meal receipts are also reimbursed up to a daily maximum.
Aultman does require travel to Aultman Orville Hospital during orientation and every third weekend for staffing. Pursuant to IRS mileage reimbursement regulations, this travel is not reimbursed by the residency program.