Our Staff and Residents
About Aultman Alliance Community Hospital Pharmacy
- Ten clinical specialty pharmacists and staff pharmacists
- Two PGY1 pharmacy residents
- Eleven certified pharmacy technicians
- APPE and IPPE students
- Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED)
- Ohio Northern University
- University of Findlay
- University of Toledo
- The Aultman Alliance Community Hospital inpatient pharmacy serves more than 100 licensed hospital beds. The pharmacy utilizes cutting edge technology with various state-of-the-art automated pharmacy systems to provide the safest, most efficient care possible.
- Aultman Alliance Community Hospital Employee Pharmacy serves Aultman employees, families, and patients being discharged from the hospital.
- Aultman Alliance is proud to serve the community with the MEDS Clinic, a pharmacist-based ambulatory care clinic, offering care in diabetes, anticoagulation and smoking cessation.
Clinical Pharmacy Services and Involvement:
- Collaborative Practice Agreement ambulatory patient management
- Vancomycin dosing and monitoring
- Application of medication protocols
- Daily interdisciplinary rounds with hospitalists
- Discharge patient counseling
- Medication reconciliation
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Code Blue team and stroke team members
- Formal staff and patient education
- Membership on various hospital committees