Our Staff and Residents
- Aultman PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residency Staff
- Aultman PGY2 Emergency Medicine Pharmacy Residents
Application Deadline: 01/02/2024
Application Submission: Must apply through PhORCAS: https://portal.phorcas.org/
- Completion of ASHP accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Ohio licensure application submitted within 30 days of accepting position
- Ohio licensure completed within 30 days of start of residency
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation
- Application supplement: PGY1 Research Project Protocol
- Please submit a copy of your PGY1 research project protocol along with your application.
Applicants have rights under the federal employment laws including the Family and Medical Leave Act, Equal Employment Opportunity Act and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.