Our Staff and Residents
Application Deadline: January 2, 2024 at 09:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
Application Submission: Must apply through PhORCAS
Resident Eligibility Requirements:
- PharmD in good standing from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy by June of the residency year
- Eligibility for Ohio pharmacist licensure in good standing by September of the residency year
- Ohio intern licensure in good standing by the first day of residency
- No active or pending investigations, restrictions, or probations by any state board of pharmacy that may or does affect intern or pharmacist licensure
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation utilizing the PhORCAS format
- Please submit copies of publications and/or acceptance for publication letters as Supplemental Document(s) if applicable
This program does not currently sponsor H-1B visas. Candidates who hold an F-1 visa and are eligible for 12 months of OPT may apply.
Applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws including: Family and Medical Leave Act, Equal Employment Opportunity and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.