Our Staff and Residents
Allie Dolan, PharmD, BCGP
- Aultman Hospital Clinical Pharmacist, Inpatient Palliative and Transitions of Care
- Akron Area Society of Health System Pharmacists, Executive Officer: Continuing Education Coordinator
- Society of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacists, Education Committee and Membership Committee Member
Resident Learning Experience Precepted:
- Inpatient Palliative Care
Aultman Team Member Since: 2023
- Pharm.D., Ohio Northern University (Ada, Ohio), 2017
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency, Aultman Hospital (Canton, Ohio), 2018
- PGY2 Pain Management and Palliative Care Pharmacy Residency, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center / Optum Hospice Pharmacy Services (Columbus, Ohio), 2019
Selected Additional Experience:
- Clinical Lead Pharmacist - Pain Stewardship, Summa Health System, 2021-2023
- Clinical Pharmacist, Optum Hospice Pharmacy Services, 2019-2021
- Ingram D, Dolan A. More than de-prescribing: Lessons learned in the first year of an inpatient pain stewardship program. Poster presentation, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine Annual Assembly. March 2023, Montreal, QC.
- Ingram D, Dolan A. Waking up to opioid stewardship: a review of inpatient naloxone administrations. Poster presentation at the Ohio Hospital Association Annual Meeting & Education Summit. June, 2022, Columbus, OH.
- Dolan A, Saphire M, Kullgren J, Hopkin T, Ansari H. Impact of Opioid Prescribing Restrictions on Non-Opioid Adjuvant Use in a Palliative Oncology Population. Poster Presentation at the ASHP Midyear Meeting. December 2018, Anaheim, CA.
- Dolan A, Davis L, Senger K. Utilization of Pharmacist Visits in Reducing Potentially Inappropriate Medications (PIMs) in Hospice Patients. Poster Presentation at the ASHP Midyear Meeting. December 2017, Orlando, FL.