Our Staff and Residents
April Delahunty, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Clinical Pharmacist, Cardiology Transitions of Care
Resident Learning Experience Precepted:
- Education and Preceptorship
- Teaching Longitudinal
Aultman Team Member Since: 2023
- Pharm.D., THE Ohio State University (Columbus, OH), 2008
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, THE Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (Columbus, OH), 2009
- PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant Pharmacy Residency, THE Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (Columbus, OH), 2012
Selected Additional Experience:
- Specialty Practice Pharmacist, Solid Organ Transplant, THE Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (Columbus, OH), 2010-2015
- Clinical Assistant Professor, THE Ohio State University College of Pharmacy (Columbus, OH), 2010-2016
- Hubert AL, Delahunty AJ, Rajab A, Forbes RC, Winters HA. The utilization of sirolimus and the impact on wound-healing complications in obese kidney transplant recipients. Clin Transplant. 2013; 27(4).
- Siegel J, Hildebrand A, Richards J. Product selection and pharmaceutical comparison of two anti-D immune globulins. Hosp Pharm. 2008; 43:994-997,1007.